Thus says YHVH "Stand in the old ways, the ancient paths and see and ask where the good way is and walk in it; and you shall find rest for your souls."-Jeremiah 6:16

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When the Gang's All Here

I love it when my family comes to visit. We all live in different cities...from New York, NY all the way down to Savannah, GA. There is so much magic, so much beauty when you are spending time around the people who have loved you and known you all your life. Even through hard times the thread of love between us is a life line...we get together, we cook, we argue, we laugh, we make each other mad, we forgive each other, we serve each other, we get to know each other, counsel each other, encourage each other, make allowances for each other...and we understand each other; even when we run out of words. My family has taught me this...love is life, service is joy, and honesty is a gift. Simple and amazing and wonderful and I don't take the moments we have together for granted. I am so grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!