Thus says YHVH "Stand in the old ways, the ancient paths and see and ask where the good way is and walk in it; and you shall find rest for your souls."-Jeremiah 6:16

Friday, February 4, 2011

Well, hello~


Hello to you! This is my first blog post and it has been a long time coming and a long time doing! My days are, already, quite full. Keeping up with my precious baby boy and keeping in touch with my beloved husband whilst trying to maintain our humble home is certainly more than a notion! So, why add blogging to the mix? Well, my life is as common as a pebble; and the wonder in the ordinary we often overlook. I want to slow down and be more aware of the ebb and flow of my life, to appreciate it and communicate that appreciation, here, with words and images. Symbols and representations have a sort of power. They can fan a spark into flame or soothe an ache. They can make a space for healing or point you in the right direction to have an adventure. That's it, I mean isn't this all an adventure? From one brilliantly epic breath to the next? Yes, why yes indeed! So that's what I am aiming to do, share my adventure with you and mayhap a bit of healing balm as well...Oh thank you, thank you for coming along!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!