Thus says YHVH "Stand in the old ways, the ancient paths and see and ask where the good way is and walk in it; and you shall find rest for your souls."-Jeremiah 6:16

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Slow Down








I am very much over my cell phone. Texting is wonderful and I admit that there is a certain sense of security in knowing that I have an instant and portable means of communication...but, maybe I want to send and receive a letter in the mail...maybe I want to remember phone numbers by heart. Maybe I want to sit in one spot and have a conversation without multitasking with a 3"x 4" pc of hot, radiating plastic stuck to my ear...maybe I want to take my time and appreciate yours just a little better...maybe...I will get one of those rotary phones, with a real ring instead of those dinky electronic beats...now wouldn't that be nice. Brrring-ring-ring! "It's the good life calling to tell you to slow down." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!